Does anyone else think that fall migration has been un-exciting?  Generally
speaking?  Did we HAVE a warbler migration?  Other than early posts from along
Lake Superior, I don't remember hearing much from other areas.  I certainly
didn't have anything to report from along the Mississippi River, Stearns,
Benton or Sherburne Counties.  I always depend on other birders sharing
information, the stuff that gets me in my vehicle, and heading down the road.
Not much mileage logged this year - other than a couple of trips to the north
shore!

Are people seeing stuff, but not sharing?  Or has it just been a lackluster
fall?

Betsy Beneke
St. Cloud, Benton Co.