I consider this fall's migration to be steady and consistent in Carver County.
 There were not a lot of exceptionally high count warbler days(in terms of
numbers of particular species), but over the course of the fall migration total
counts of species ended up to be fairly normal to above normal.  From my first
double digit warbler species day on August 22 to my last on September 18, I was
out 24 days.  Of those 24, 22 saw double digit warbler species.    This fall I
ended up with personal high seasonal counts(spring or fall) of Orange-crowned
Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Mourning Warbler, and Northern Waterthrush.  At the
moment my seasonal count for Yellow-rumped Warbler is running at 94% of my fall
2012 count.    During the fall of 2012 I had quite low numbers of Tennessee
Warbler(though numbers of other species were normal or above), lower than some
falls that I spent significantly less time out in the field.   This fall the
number of Tennessee Warbler was closer to what I expect.  In terms of other
species, peak sparrow numbers were later this year.  Higher numbers than usual
for mid-October of Ruby-crowned Kinglets and Yellow-rumped Warbler had been
moving through, but as of the last couple days those numbers have dropped.  All
in all I consider fall 2013 to be comparable or better than past falls that I
have been out.

John Cyrus