What is wrong with scientists getting permits for research?  They do it all the
time as it is.  In regards to guiding services, they will have to adjust their
business model accordingly.  I rarely see a birding tour or anything like that
at night in MN.  Shouldn't an experienced guide be able to adjust and find
birds in other manners like scouting and actually birding?   I think guides
will scrape by by throwing some other type of tour in to offset this massive
loss of revenue (sarcasm).

Sent from my iPad