Following up again, the consensus is that this is indeed a King Rail, and
has been confirmed now by at least 15 birders.  It's still here, slowly
making laps around the house. Feel free to stop by -- I'll post again when
it appears to be gone.

The house is 385 W 3rd St, Zumbrota, MN 55992, on the corner of Mill St and
W 3rd St.  It's the only house in the area with a white fence on the roof
(and at present, a dozen birders around it).  We're about an hour from the
cities, 25 minutes from Rochester, and 15 minutes from Cannon Falls.

Thanks!

Elijah Parker

*Timelapse+ | m...@timelapseplus.com
<m...@timelapseplus.com> | www.timelapseplus.com