KING RAIL UPDATE: As far as I know, it's still here.  I tried to locate it
after getting the kids to bed, but it was too dark and I couldn't find it
(when cautiously looking from a distance).  Anyone who was here late
tonight let me know if you saw it leave and I'll be sure to pass it on.

For anyone trying to see it in the morning, I might not be available right
away, but here's a map that shows exactly where it was last seen and where
to stand to look for it:
https://www.timelapseplus.com/misc/king-rail-location.jpg

It's been fun to see so many people here!  I've been out of the birding
loop lately with kids and all, but it's awesome that it's all coming to me
instead! :)

Thanks,

Elijah