The MBWbirds.com website was updated today, July 25, and includes the
registration status of the remaining MBWeekends and MBWeeks of this season –
MBW's 30th year. Although all the MBWeeks are filled, four MBWeekends still
have vacancies, and there is no one on the waiting list for the other four
(i.e., just one cancellation will create a vacancy).

Some revisions for A Birder's Guide to Minnesota are also included on today's
updated website, including new corrections or additions in 16 counties. Even
though this guide is out-of-print, additional revisions will continue to be
published as needed on this website.

Finally, MBWbirds.com now includes a page with the composite list of all
species recorded during previous MBWs and the list of those seen in Minnesota
during MBWeekends. In addition on this page, to mark our 30th year, MBW
veterans might want to test their knowledge of historical trivia and some MBW
idioms.

Kim R Eckert, Duluth
ecker...@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com

(Please note: MBWs are offered in association with the MOU; we were originally
known as MOU Birding Weekends. MBW participants are still expected to be
members of MOU, which receives a portion of MBW receipts in return for these
updates on mou-net and in the newsletter.)