On Sunday, March 19th I observed 60-70 kettling Turkey Vultures while biking in
NW Rochester.   Ten minutes later I got a call from a friend who said there
were about 60 Turkey Vultures circling above his house and roosting in a
cottonwood tree in his backyard a mile from where I spotted them.
Unfortunately a neighbor scared them away afraid they would fly off with his
dog.

I thought it make make a good story for my Nature Nut column next week, and I
got a good pic of the roosting birds, but could use one of a TV in flight
showing its characteristic V-shaped wings.

If anyone has one of fairly high resolution, please send and I will let you
know if I submit it to my Editors.

Thanks to those who send a pic in advance.

Greg

Greg Munson
Nature Nut Columnist
Rochester Post Bulletin