One of the profound threats to Monarchs is the decline of their wintering
forest.  It's not just logging but also climate change.  I'm planting
milkweeds, anyway.

Tom Gilde

On Fri, 19 Jul, 2024 at 2:41 PM, Jeanne Baumann <jbaumann-...@outlook.com>
wrote:

To: mou-net@lists.umn.edu

I've seen one single monarch - just yesterday. And my yard is full of
wild milkweed.

.