Nelson Bolyard wrote:

Yes.  I very much wish we could get the UI czars for FF/TB engaged in
the discussions in n.p.m.security, but I'm not optimistic.

Of the following, which would you pick:

  a.  the problem will bubble along for a while,
  b.  the problem will get worse and worse,
       perhaps as a result of phishing,
  c.  the problem will disappear of its own accord.

Reason I ask that is that if you pick the (depressing)
choice of b., then it might be time to start thinking
of escalating the issue.

I don't know how you'd do that ... almost all mature
organisations have a way of escalating issues, but
I don't know what it would be with Mozilla Foundation.

iang

--
News and views on what matters in finance+crypto:
       http://financialcryptography.com/