Boris Zbarsky wrote:

Gervase Markham wrote:

We can deal with the license and comment spam issues in the obvious ways.

Does that mean that the document maintaner will be able to remove user comments as necessary?

Sounds reasonable to me. The comment form would require a login of some sort, and would say something like:

"You grant permission for your comments to be used in future revisions of this documentation under the X license. You understand that your comments may be deleted at any time, whether they are incorporated or not."

This is not a free-speech-rules discussion board, it's a (hopefully) technically accurate documentation set :-)

Gerv