Peter J. Veger wrote:
I know where to find standards, recommendations, etc

But my problem is, how should I know that that is what is implemented by
Mozilla?

Basically, Mozilla implements most of CSS2.1. Some things which are in my experience not working are the @page selector, and the pre-wrap setting on the white-space property (though -moz-pre-wrap does work). But, those are not used in most common web pages, and almost everything else does work.

About the DOM:
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/

But that's probably the same as the pdf document you mentioned. Should pretty much specify the Gecko DOM implementation...

And, by the way, is it really true that you cannot click an anchor-element,
an element that asks for being clicked?

Seems like that to me. However, why would you want to do that? Instead you could just read out the anchor's href property and redirect the browser there... seems like a much better method to me (and it is probably the reason why you can't click anchors).

~Grauw