Axel Hecht wrote:
The catalog came into existence because somebody thought it would be a clever idea. Some (think of "I") think it was not. At least it never worked out for me. Some day it died as ungraceful as it came into existence (as in "unreviewed and undiscussed").

The problem, of course, is that some documentation was ONLY linked to from catalog, not from the other page. So now it's simply not linked to anywhere on the site, anymore. At some point after the site redesign catalog was linked to again, on my request, precisely because of this issue, but it seems someone has seen fit to remove the link again....

-Boris