Matthew Thomas wrote:

 > Well now.

 > So now we have the Mozilla Project to continue making a browser which
 > will let people do neat stuff on the Web. And all is cool and froody,
 > except for those people who have decided to start the numbering at 1.0
 > again. Silly wabbits.

 > Followups set.

Thank you, amazing story... I would like to write an article about the
Mozilla Story and the Open Source movement for our Italian monthly
magazine... If someone of you wants to help me is welcome!

As far as I see, a good name for the Mail/News should be "Mozilla
Mercury" (MM).

I like Planet Mercury.

Courier I don't like very much as a name.

Thank you

---
Rishi Giovanni Gatti
Astrology student