Gervase Markham wrote:

> > > Quality Assurance.
> >
> > I mean, what kind of questions should be posted to qa rather than
> > general or seamonkey ...
>
> Ones about Quality Assurance :-) Hope that helps...

Of course it doesn't help, Gerv. :-/

The n.p.m.qa.* groups are for discussion of issues relating to finding,
reporting, and tracking bugs in Mozilla and related projects. Usually
they're for discussion of bugs in general, rather than bugs in particular.

The n.p.m.seamonkey group is for general technical discussion of the
development of the Mozilla Internet suite as a whole.

Finally, the n.p.m.general group is for miscellaneous or gossipy
discussion which doesn't fit in any of the other groups. If you aren't
involved in the Mozilla project at all but you want to say something
(constructive) about Mozilla, this is probably the right group. And if
you want to ask a question about Mozilla but you don't know which of the
other groups to post to, you're probably the sort of person who should
be posting here rather than in any of the other n.p.m.* groups.

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, Mozilla user interface QA
Mozilla UI decisions made within 48 hours, or the next one is free