JTK wrote:

> Garth Wallace wrote:
>
>> JTK wrote:
>>
>>> There's
>>> nothing left to give up on; Mozilla died three years ago, and all anyone
>>> who points out that it's starting to stink gets is a blank stare at
>>> best, strident "I like the stink!"'s at worst.
>>
>> Then leave.
>
> Leave?  What happened to "Open"?

Just as you're free to contribute, you're free to go elsewhere. And if
you don't like it here, why stay?

>> Nobody's stopping you. In fact, we're
>> encouraging you.
>
> Ah, so you speak for the Body now?  For the People's Browser Party?  And
> differing points of view need not apply?
>
> I knew that red star was there for a good reason....

I'm speaking as one of the people who reads this group. And judging by
the responses you get, I think I'm in the majority on this matter.

>> Go use Opera and bother them instead of us.
>
> "Bother"?  Laying out the facts is "bothering you"?  Yep, the truth can
> sometimes sting a little, and the medicine is not always sweet.

You're getting "facts" confused with "opinions" again. You should look
them up.