JTK wrote:
> No, it's little more, and not executed as well (eg, the IE ones
> disappear completely when they're "disabled").

No, it's much more. the sidebar can contain almost anything you want to put in
it. It can display RDFs from your favorite sites (sometimes called tickers),
bookmarks, java apps, what have you.

> Yeah yeah, whatever.  Let's see, I've got:

What YOU may have is irrelevant in context to what can be placed in the sidebar.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]