I just installed the SkyPilot theme on Mozilla 0.9.2 a couple of
hours ago and I've been playing with it. All I can say is WOW!

This skin package is head and shoulders above anything else I've
seen for Mozilla. It's the way a theme should be made, with care
and attention to detail. It is incredibly beautiful. What a design
job. What a daring use of color, and shading. I just hope this
theme gets updated when Mozilla breaks it, as it undoubtedly will,
if it hasn't already.

For me, SkyPilot is an incentive not to upgrade from 0.9.2, for
fear of losing this theme. This theme, coupled with the install of
the Netscape spell checker, has made Moz 0.9.2 very easy to live with.