you can install it from x.themes.org or even easier, in the browser
select View - Apply Theme - Get new Themes" and select "install skypilot".

I too think this is an awsome theme. The only gripe i have is that the
contrast isn'r enough in a few areas.

BTW, i have the Aqua theme and it is very nice too :)

--

Regards,

Peter Lairo