Kent Perrier wrote:

> You can give Opera "the finger" and it knows what you mean?  :)

Sort of ;-)

> Does it also understand that it might have been intended for the underling
> OS and not it?

Yeah, windows sucks. When games go java, I go Unix, probalbly linux. But then I'd want
my browser to be Java too :o)

But anyways, when "lazy browsing" I really like going back and forwards
using just the mouse. I also like the zoom. Wouldn't want to miss
Mozilla, though :-) Maybe I just like diversity :-)

Esben

P.S: Don't implement gesture recognition. It's an OS job, not an
application job. Wonder when linux will support it? :-)