> Can anyone tell me how I can get the icons
> in Mozilla to just have pictures and no text?
> Plus how can I make the scroll bars thinner?

Can't help with your specific questions (although aren't there
options in "Preferences" for showing "Icons only", "Icons with
text", "Text only" ??) but speaking of making the scrollbars
thinner, with the old Netscape you could do things with
settings from the "netscape.ad" file. This worked on *nix, at
least.

Will there be something similar with mozilla ?? You could
disable different toolbar buttons (shopping, for example),
change bg and fg colors, disable animated gifs, and on and
on...

Regards
Hall