Asa Dotzler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Talkback should send its reports over HTTP.
[...]
> I think you can manipulate the proxy settings by going to the <install
> dir>/bin/components/ and running the talkback.exe. Then select
> Settings|Options and there should be HTTP or SOCKS proxy settings options.

Ah, that's good to know.  Thanks!

I tried doing the talkbalk stuff when running 0.9 and 0.9.1, but when I
clicked the final submission button, things seemed to die so quickly that
I started to wonder whether any information was actually getting through.
So I tured it off, and when I installed 0.9.3 I didn't install talkback
at all.

If it works through proxies, maybe I'll give it another try.

Phil
P.S.- I've read the other articles in this thread.  Don't worry about the
other Philip CET guy.  I think I've posted maybe four or five questions
total to .general since I started using Mozilla, and he's hijacked every
single thread to talk about dropdown mailreading something or other.
I've long since learned to to ignore him.

P.P.S.- Who turned off the single-click expand/collapse of bookmark folders
between 0.9.1 and 0.9.3?  I just discovered I have to double-click on
the folders.  I was enjoying being so lazy, too.  :-)

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance