Michael Pillsbury  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > P.P.S.- Who turned off the single-click expand/collapse of bookmark folders
> > between 0.9.1 and 0.9.3?  I just discovered I have to double-click on
> > the folders.  I was enjoying being so lazy, too.  :-)
>
> You can single-click the triangles to the left of the folder names to
> expand them.

Yeah, they finally match the behavior of the exact same tringles in the
bookmark /editing/ window.  Before they didn't, what was a bit annoying.
(Actually, I'd like to change /both/ windows back to the mode where clicking
on the text works.)

> I, too, had gotten used to single-clicking the text or
> folder icon, because the disclosure triangles didn't work.  But the

Is that what those things are called?  I like it.  :-)

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance