RV wrote:
> Peter Lairo wrote:
>
>> OK, for all the pedantic, anal retentive people who would rather
>> obscure the issue and ridicule those who are trying to improve the
>> system:
>>
>> PPPS. Insults are the arguments of those who have no arguments. (J.J.
>> Rousseau, schw.-frz. Phil., 1712-1778)
>

> OMG, after all the criticism and harsh word you had for JTKs behavior in
> these newsgroups a few weeks back, you are behaving just like him. I
> find interesting that you cite Rousseau when you have been insulting
> people here calling them ignorants, pedantic, anal, stubborn, crazy,,
> etc, etc.

OMG??? Are you a valley girl? ;)

There is a big difference between being direct and firm with someone who
is *deliberately disrupting* a group (JTK, in case you are wondering),
and  being genuinely upset (and expressing it in an emotional way) when
people deliberately "obscure the issue and ridicule *those who are
trying to improve the system*".

JTK deserved the harsh treatment - he was here to disrupt.

I deserve more respect - I am trying to improve things. I definetely do
not deserve to have my ideas ignored and brushed aside with irrelevant
and arrogant responses.

--

Regards,

Peter Lairo