Peter Lairo wrote:

> >>Maybe you're too focused on getting the list smaller at all costs, and
> >>therefore refusing to accept even a beneficial new keyword.
> >>

> > Low rick and high reward bugs are highly subjective, and a new keyword to
> > further clutter things up is inviting abuse.
>
> it is identical to the mail6 keyword!

Let's analyze this.

You say they're identical, if so, then why duplicate it? We don't need your
keyword then.

You say they're identical, but who would make a keyword like "mail6" mean that
the marked bug is a low risk/high reward bug? Where's the logic?

They're NOT identical. Using my secret decoder ring, I can tell you that the
mail6 keyword is for NS people to track bugs for Netscape 6.x's mail news
component.

Lastly, you never replied to my statement that low risk/high reward is
subjective, thus not easily able to be boiled down to a flag or keyword.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]