In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jukola
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have just, August 16 2001, checked my Bank in Sweden with the below
> result (translated from Swedish). I'm using Mozilla 0.9.3 :-). URL:
> https://www.viainternet.foreningssparbanken.se/

SEB also blocks Mozilla...

The Finnish branch of Nordea (and I suppose the Estonian and Lithuanian
branches) isn't in the habit of blocking browsers. I can't try the
Nordea/Nordbanken service for real, but their demo works with Mozilla.
SEB and ForeningsSparbanken are putting themselves in a competitive
disadvantage.

> How come Mozilla 0.9.3 is identifying itself as NS 6?

It isn't. They probaly just think that Mozilla/5.0 == Netscape 6.

--
Henri Sivonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]