jukola wrote:
> Henri Sivonen wrote:
>
>> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jukola
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Not necessarily. Please file a bug in the "Tech Evangelism" product
>> and email the bank.
>>

> I will try but I don't expect too much of a Bank when it comes to
> non-core business, especially if there are only some of us using an
> "odd" browser :-). I guess I'll have to stick to the old solution;
> browsing with Mozilla, doing business with Netscape. IE I don't touch.

Update from the concerned Bank not approving Mozilla as a valid browser:

Translation "Quote"
We recommend IE and NS because these browsers have been tested to work
with our application.

There may be problems with other browsers when they shall work together
with "the bank".

Presently we have no plans to accept Mozilla.
End translation "Unquote".

Seems to me that Mozilla has a lot of work to do to become accepted as a
"real" and independent browser.

Ok, NS at least for bank business as it is apparently regarded as a more
reliable browser than Mozilla.

--
cheers
jukola