Asa Dotzler wrote:

> JTK wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Yep, that looks like it.  Thanks Mr. Aa.
>
> Don't be so quick to assume.

What am I assuming?  It *LOOKS* like that's the one.  The symptoms
appear (to my untrained heathen eye of course) to be exactly what I'm
seeing.  But yeah, maybe I'm wrong and there's another exactly analogous
defect.  Once this one's fixed, I'll be able to tell for sure, no?

> > See guys, that was a LOT easier! ;-)
>
> Easier for you to complain here and wait for people to report bugs for
> you or point you to existing reports?

Yep.  More 'squeaky' as well.

>  So you think that R.K.Aa. should
> spend her time helping you find bugs rather than working on resolving bugs?

Nope.  Mr./Ms. R.K.Aa. can do whatever he/she so chooses with his/her
time.  I am grateful that, as an obviously experienced bugzilla user,
he/she took the time to track this one down (maybe, don't want to assume
anything, you knwo what that gets us!).  I'm sure it took him/her much
less time than it would me to do the same task, "assuming" of course
bugzilla is as easy to use as you claim.