Fulvio Perini wrote:

> It is funny.I was able to go Back in one page,and I clicked Home in
> another case.I am sure that there are many ways,but Reload sounds good
> to me.

I guess I really didn't make my question clear. :)

I want to keep the same page in the window, just return it to normal
view.  The Back button doesn't keep the same page in the window.  So
far, Reload is the only thing I've found that does this.  On a big,
slow-loading page, it's a pain.  And links on a page don't work in Print
Preview, so it has to be restored to normal view if you want to use any
of them.