barney wrote:

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>
> > barney wrote:
> >
> >> I've been playing with print preview.  It's a good start, but I haven't
> >> figured out how to get out of it and back to "normal" view of the page
> >> except by a Reload.
> >>
> >> Is there another trick, or is "undo print preview" a future embellishment?
> >>

> > Add a "tab" then right-click on the "tab" with the print preview loaded
> > and "close tab" .... Band-aid until something else is available.
> >

> What you suggest blows the page (and tab history) away, which may be
> rather undesirable.  A Reload takes it out of print preview mode and
> back to normal page view.  I guess that really is the only way, at least
> for now.

I thought print preview was part of the print Driver.

In Communicator (Mac Platform) To do a print preview you:

In Chooser choose desired printer (if haven't been set.

In Page setup set page size and orientation (if haven't already been set).

Choose print.... in File menu.

when print window opens you set number of copies (if more than one).

set Page range (you want specific page printed)

Then click on Print to print Page(s), OR, click on Preview.

If Preview is clicked then a preview of the pages are shown on monitor screen.

On the Mac if you want to get out of the preview "just click CANCEL".
The preview is dimissed and your thrown back back out of the print
command. You choose "print...." again and the window opens up  set the
number of pagesa and Range as before. If your preview showed what you
wanted you click PRINT.

Is this not the way it works in windows? With Unix being all command
line (unless they are using a form of X-Windows) I wouldn't know whether
they have a print setup and print Command.

Print and Print Preview is a combination of the system and the
application to which the print command  being used (in Mac System).

Why is it difficult to get working in Moz/N6?

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm
http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm