In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Torgeir Veimo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Jonathan Wilson wrote:
>
>> What in particular makes 4.x better than 6 for the users?
>> Also, given that netscape is focused on netscape 6, why do they still
>> even bother to support 4.x?
>

>Rant answer; mozilla focuses on functionality, not usability.

I dunno.
With tabbed browsing, the site navigation toolbar, and being able to use the
keyboard in combination with the mouse on stuff (like selecting a link location,
or closing a tab, or opening a page in a new tab) I find mozilla to be the best
usability experience I've ever had in a browser (except for the beautiful
integration of NS with OS/2, back when they actually made a native version...not
sure if they do the voicenav and object DnD stuff for OS/2 with mozilla?)

Mozilla is intuitive, mainly because it is very consistent.  I hope that future
development does not screw that up, because the mozilla team has done an
incredible job at making a highly usable and configurable browser that is a real
joy to use.  I just wish it worked with Ebay's forms as a seller.

--g

--
Greg Spath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]