Chris Lee wrote:

> Mozilla is a development project and not for users in the first place.
> So if you are a developer with a problem then produce a fix and go
> through the channels required to fix it. If you are a user and dont like
> it go to one of the distributors (Netscape et all) and use their
> 'release' version and if you have problems whith their art work talk to
> them about it.
> The art work in mozilla is only a place holder and is not for general use.
>
> So now lets drop this thread and continue with producing the base for a
> great internet aplication suite.

Why is it that whenever anyone has a go at *any* part of mozilla someone
has to post something along the lines of "We don't care, why don't you
change it yourself"?

Not everyone has the ability or time to change things, and some people
just want to improve the mozilla.org tree instead of their own tree.

Ian