Ian Thomas wrote:

> Malodushnikh wrote:
>
>> I insist that you prove that this decreases Mozilla's usage.
>>

> And how do you suggest I do that? Should I ask everyone who has ever
> been to the mozilla website to ask them if they don't use mozilla
> because of this?

<sigh> This is so familiar. The FreeBSD (and presumably Net- and
Open-BSD) mailing lists get regular threads complaining about the use of
the Devil (or Satan) as their logo because it is offensive to Christans
and other creeds, and that if they changed it then many more people
would use the OS.....

(and no, I'm *not* trying to start a Linux v. *BSD war here!)