Firts of all, JTK, Who are you? When I search a number of mozilla groups
for your initials (With the stable and handy mail/news client Mozilal,
with a verry handy search option), it pops up a large list of
criticising replies and annouying text. When I go to
http://www.mozilla.org/community.html it states at the ground rules:
No personal attacks. If you feel the need to flame someone, please do it
in private email. Do not feel compelled to defend your honor in public.
This presents me with a problem. If I, or any other who is interrested
in the project and likes to help or give NORMAL input, want to tell you
to stop annouying us we can't adres you other then use the name JTK and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . Are you affraid to show who you are?
second: You are nagging a lot about the cach management of the browser.
I'm using Mozilla for a while now (for obvious reasons) and have never
encountered the problem you describe so have you even considered the
possebility that You are doing something wrong?

That all I wanted to say. I will no longer reply to threads bearing
JTK's initials. Sorry for off-topicness (also in the Ground Rules)

--
Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Arthur Costerus

Private E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]