Oh God, do NOT install that thing.  It wants to steal every godforsaken
file association the Real programmers have ever heard of for itself.
Not unprecedented you ask?  Get this:  it runs a process in the
background (REALLY in the background, no tray icon or anything, must be
a service on Why2K/XP) so that when you change it to the way you want it
- THIS THING WILL STEAL THEM BACK.  AND IT GIVES YOU NO CHOICE, it just
tells you, "I'm stealing 'em back, tough break sucker", no cancel
option, nothing.  I shit you not.

Does anybody know of some way to get away from the outrage that is the
RealPrivacyInvaderAndAssociationStealer Company?  Every damn video you
see is .rm, and the ones that aren't are "Windows Media" and are about
half the quality.  Are there *ANY* free or even pay RealMedia players
around that don't invade your privacy, steal your associations, etc etc
etc?