Ryan wrote:
[snip rant]
> So what gives?

If you've been following MozillaZine for the last fortnight or so,
you'll know that they're busy tearing the whole site apart and
re-assembling it.  I believe that this is being done in the spare time
of one person.  Now, it's not a huge site, but it's not trivial, either.

Having had a quick look in IE6, it looks like he goofed.  I'm sure he'll
fix it, and there's probably no need for any paranoia about how he's
trying to make every other browser look bad.

Hey, we all know moz roolz anyhow, right?

--
gav