JTK wrote:
> Ian Hickson wrote:
>> If IE supported HTML correctly, it would be using the same stylesheet
>> as Mozilla. There is no redirection involved.
>
> Yeah, um, Hixie, there is, the Mozillazine guy said so himself in this
> very forum.

I was the one who told kerz how to set up the site as he did -- and
despite what he said, there is no explicit redirection. Any implicit
redirection simply uses bugs in IE. If IE supported HTML correctly,
it would be using the same stylesheet as Mozilla. Like I said, from a
standards point of view, there is no redirection involved.

--
Ian Hickson