Nobody Special wrote:

You might want to change your name to a real one or you won't be taken
seriously in here.

> Chris Nelson wrote:
>> That sounds like a bullshit argument. Logically, it's utter crap. Come
>> up with something better.

> Are you an idiot, or just acting like one?  Frankly, I find the "stand
> by Mozilla, right OR WRONG" sentiment to be the *real* bullshit around
> here.  People care about performance.  From a browser perspective,
> performance is largely judged by the "snap" in the user
> interface/experience.  Other than entering a URL or clicking a link, the
> *MOST* commonly utilised functions are "back" and "forward."  Face it,
> Mozilla just can't cut it for people that actually value their time.

Apparently, you're missing that Mozilla is not an end-user browser. So
logically, market share of Mozilla itself is nice, but doesn't matter.
What does matter is market share of mozilla-based products like
K-Meleon, Galeon and Netscape.

Regards,
Sören Kuklau

--
This post written in MozillaNews by Sören Kuklau (Chucker). E-mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .