>>> Mozilla will never seriously take off with
>>> respect to market share.
>>
>> That sounds like a bullshit argument. Logically, it's utter crap. Come
>> up with something better.
>
> Are you an idiot, or just acting like one?

No, he's not.  I lose count of the number of posts in newsgroups/bugs in
bugzilla/whatever that regurgitate the line "unless you fix [insert
personal hobbyhorse here] *RIGHT NOW* mozilla will never gain any market
share"

Putting that kind of thing in your post/bug/whatever is not going to
advance your case.  It's old.  It's tired.  In all but a very few cases,
it lacks any logical basis whatsoever.

If you want to say "until you fix this, I won't use mozilla", fair
enough.  That's your choice to make, and you're free to tell the world
you're making it.  Some people might agree with you.  But sweeping
generalisations, on the basis of no research whatsoever, phrased as
blackmail, to "add weight" to a personal obsession, will not make people
pay any more attention to you.

</rant>
--
gav