Christian Biesinger wrote:

> Sigh. It's always a problem if a product should please everybody, it
> ends up pleasing nobody...

That's why Mozilla terribly needs third-party "vendor" like Netscape,
Galeon, K-Meleon and the (not too many, indeed) others: to make
targetted applications which can please a very well identified group of
people (customers).

Mozilla (shouldn't it be Seamonkey?) should be seen as a showcase for
what is developed by mozilla.org and as a tool for users who want to
explore and to be on top of things.

But I'm not saying nothing new, am I?

Andrea
--
Andrea Monni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   "It is our choices, Harry, that
Y! IM: andreamonni                      show what we truly are, far