I don't know about PC/UNIX side of things but, Page size (Print) Mac is
the responsibility of the print Driver/Chooser file for the printer.
Communicator/Moz/Netscape 6 add specific items; but page size is not the
browser's part.  The browser typically  sets: Header and footer items
whether they print left, right, Center. Whether backgrounds are printed.
And whether "fit to page", is turned on or off. Nothing else.

Page size is detremined between the Printer, Print driver and the Computer.

On modern USB HP Printers when runing the Driver file(s) The installer
ask whether to set A4 or 8-1/2 x11 as default setup. (at least the
installer for the 990cse Does).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a way to set the default paper size to a4? Mozilla doesn't
> remember a thing about the paper size.
>
> Thanx
>
> Christoph

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>