Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. wrote:
 > I don't know about PC/UNIX side of things but, Page size (Print) Mac is
 > the responsibility of the print Driver/Chooser file for the printer.
 > Communicator/Moz/Netscape 6 add specific items; but page size is not the
 > browser's part.  The browser typically  sets: Header and footer items
 > whether they print left, right, Center. Whether backgrounds are printed.
 > And whether "fit to page", is turned on or off. Nothing else.
 >
 > Page size is detremined between the Printer, Print driver and the
Computer.

Hmmm, Moz appears to be "interfering" with that on Windows (W2K at least).

I just printed out this message, File->Print, then clicked the
Properties button next to the printer list drop-down, then, on the next
dialogue (the layout may vary here depending on your printer - mine's an
HP 610C), clicked Advanced on the Layout tab and the paper size was
Letter. I changed it to A4, printed the message, then did File->Print
again, checked the properties and the paper size had reverted to Letter.

I found a pref, print.use_global_printsettings, which is set to "false".
I tried changing that to "true" (and restarting Moz) but it made no
difference.

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience