Sören Kuklau wrote:

[snip]

> > And that bug, which involves simply removing "netscape." from these
> > newsgroup names, is blocked by AOL.  Or is there some other reason that
> > this simple task has not been done since the bug was opened ON
> > 2000-12-07, OVER A FRICKEN YEAR AGO, BECAUSE I WAS HARPING ON IT.
>
> Neither of them was reported by _you_.

Neither of the bugs was entered by me, no.  Because?  BECAUSE I KNOW
BETTER THAN TO WASTE MY TIME PUTTING BUGS INTO BUGZILLA WHERE THEY WILL
BE IGNORED.  The ONLY thing that gets any motion whatsoever out of AOL I
mean Mozilla.org is constant, incessant, blunt, and very public bitching
about a severe yet easily-fixable problem.  I quit harping on this one,
and lo and behold, nowhere it goes!