Netscape Basher wrote:
> And I've noticed you can't name one single meaningful advantage Netscape
> 6.21 has over IE 6.0
>
> No killfilter on usenet? That is a big issue.

Well... it is a bit annoying, but "big issue"? no.

> High memory usage? That is a big issue.

Not in my opinion.

> Abandonment of theme development on 6.2.1? Shitting on users

Pardon?? You call it "shitting on users" providing five themes for a
browser?

> Giving you a worthless version of Real Player? That is a big issue

Which version does Netscape come with?

But anyway, if you want a newer one, don't install the one distributed
with Netscape, but get it from real.com.  This is not at all a big issue.

> Having to register it? That is a big issue

You don't have to register it.

> Mega problems with Communicator moving their settings to it? That is a
> big issue

I have never had such a problem with Mozilla, can't speak about Netscape.

> And the fact it's been four years and STILL no 1.0 Mozilla version, and
> the roadmap continues to be moved back.

My personal guess is that 1.0 will be released in April, as the roadmap
states.

> And the fact more bugs are being found than fixed.

Most "new found bugs" are really either already known or requests for
enhancements.

> It's taken the Mozilla folks four years and still not a full version of
> Mozilla yet.

Every day a full version of Mozilla is made available.

> Another sneaky Netscape trick, it sneaks web.aol.com as a
> trusted site in MS Internet Explorer making it override your default
> settings for all sites.

Does it? I don't know. But Mozilla definitely does not do this.

                                                  -- Benjamin Franklin