Basher,

No one is complaining that you do not recomend NS 6.2.1. What people are
complaining about is the way you said it. You came across as a basher.
To paraphrase: "There is nothing good about NS 6.2.1. Now if you had
simply said "Wait for the next version of Netscape, or download Mozilla
becuse Mozilla has progressed much further than Netscape 6.2.1" you
might not have upset so many people. You cam across as a flamer. You
might watch how you word your posts, unless you did intend to flame this
newsgroup.