Christian Biesinger wrote:
> dman84 wrote:
>> sorry, that was kinda harsh.. I meant to just say that you dont have to
>> go around removing code like a Hack when you can just hit the cancel
>> buttons to get out of activation..
>
> Last time I checked, this was not possible.

Well, sometimes it works to just hit cancel, for some people.

In my experience it never has been enough to hit cancel. The problem is
also the way Netscape 6.xx takes over any old NC 4.x profile: it's done
*without* asking the user first. Highly annoying. That's why you can't
avoid the activation screen, it pops up at least once, right after you
installed Netscape 6.

- Holger
--
Netscape 6 Tips: <http://www.hmetzger.de/net6e.html>