>I have understood, you call  standards to html, css, xhtml, xml, etc.
>
>that drawing, you said is Euclidean geometry, is a standard, if you dont
>know.  And if you know is Euclidean geometry, then you know how many years
>it has.

I can answer that one, since I am a mathematician. All of the modern
formulas
of Physics assume that the world is Non-Euclidean. Spherical geometry, or
rather ellipsoidal, is more like it. Relativity would not work if the
universe
was Euclidean, because Euclidean geometry implies a straight 3-dimensional
universe.

Therefore, your base assumption that Euclidean geometry is a standard,
is false.

All conclusions drawn from this are also therefore, false.