> I have understood, you call  standards to html, css, xhtml, xml, etc.
>
> that drawing, you said is Euclidean geometry, is a standard, if you dont
> know.  And if you know is Euclidean geometry, then you know how many years
> it has.
>
> so, i ask you again. how many years of life it will have HTML CSS XHTML
> DHTML XML?
WHO GIVES A CRAP?

Theese are todays web standards... like it or NOT you won't change anything
with your useless crap you keep posting here...
That whole discussion you started is useless anyway... it's sole purpose is
to entertain you with the answers you can joke on...

So people PLEASE ignore that infantile kiddie here