Peter Lairo wrote:

>>> That is not the reason. The reason is more likely that they are afraid
>>> that their culture cannot survive when a better culture (human rights,
>>> democracy, freedom of speech - all rooted in LAW) keeps flaunting it's
>>> benefits.
>>
>> What are you saying? Islam is a bad, undemocratic culture?
>
> Name *one* democratic islamic country.

Don't recall any right now. But the fact that there is a lot of islamic
countries which aren't democratic does certanly NOT mean that Islam is
in itself bad or anti-democratic. There are plenty of undemocratic
christian countries as well.

>> You are
>> starting to sound like a racist. I'm sorry I have to say so, but you are.
>
> Islam is not a race. I don't think the arabs are a race either (but I'm
> not sure). Having a very critical view of a culture doesn't make one a
> racist.

Correct -- Islam is a religion, not a race. So what do you call it,
then? A religionist?

>> (And for the record: I'm not a Muslim. I'm not a Jew, either.)
>
> I didn't think you were. There are far fewer muslims ans Jews in Denmark
> than in the US and in Germany. Puts you in a better position to judge,
> doesn't it? I didn't think so! ;)

What is your problem with muslims? Why does it make such a big
difference to you whether people pray to the christian God or to Allah?

/Jonas

--
All religions suck. Mozilla is your only true god.