On 2004-03-24, Daniel Veditz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ben Bucksch wrote:
>
>> I forgot:
>>
>>     * There are currently 36 fixed, hidden bugs. Some of them fixed a
>>       year ago.
>
> I will be updating the vulnerabilities page (and unhiding bugs) for the 1.7
> release, I'll make sure to check the ancient ones too.

That's a good start (and I presume you mean you'll be publishing the
vulnerabilities in 1.5 and 1.6)

Something of an aside, but there is currently zero information about
security issues in Firefox, which aren't necessarily in sync with those in
Seamonkey (IIRC a fix was put into FF 0.8 which for a security issue which
had been fixed in seamonkey 8 months earlier, but not in the FF forked
version of the file).

Currently the answer to "what security problems have their been with
Firefox?" is "Well, if you look at the Mozilla vulnerabilities page, some
of those apply to some versions of Firefox, and there might be some
others too..." which sucks as an answer.

--
Michael