Hello archrival,

appropriate alias ...

Monday, May 22, 2000, 8:43:28 PM, you wrote:

ann> I don't notice any "skip" between tracks after I have burned
ann> to a CD using DAO. I know there is possibly silence at the beginning and
ann> end, but it is not noticeable to me whatsoever. I think some people are
ann> just anal about these kind of things.

What can you do about it. Some are anal, some are deaf.
If someone tells me their mp3 @128 or WMA @64 sounds transparent and
is cd quality, I don't try to convince them otherwise. Once upon a
time I had some ideals to defend, now however ...

--
Best regards,
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]